[WANTED] 15" skinnies front rims

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What style are you looking for? I have a pair of Centerline Auto Drag I think they're called with metric radial tires on 'em. If it's something you're interested in, shoot me a PM and I'll get some pics to you.

Yes I am interested. Send me some pictures and price.
What style are you looking for? I have a pair of Centerline Auto Drag I think they're called with metric radial tires on 'em. If it's something you're interested in, shoot me a PM and I'll get some pics to you.
Yes I am interested. Please send me pictures.

OTE="Gregg440, post: 1971310649, member: 42323"]Yes I am interested. Send me some pictures and price.[/QUOTE]
I'll get some pics to you this evening. I'm at work right now and sorry for the delayed response! A lot going on in light of current events.

OTE="Gregg440, post: 1971310649, member: 42323"]Yes I am interested. Send me some pictures and price.
I'll get some pics to you this evening. I'm at work right now and sorry for the delayed response! A lot going on in light of current events.[/QUOTE]
10/4

I'll get some pics to you this evening. I'm at work right now and sorry for the delayed response! A lot going on in light of current events.
10/4[/QUOTE]
Here's the pics I promised. Better late than never! As far as price, I don't know....$200 plus the ride.

20160709_212348.jpg

20160709_212250.jpg

20160709_212302.jpg

20160709_212318.jpg

20160709_212400.jpg

20160709_212408.jpg

These were on my car when I took it in trade, but I've since swapped over to some Draglites. I literally just went out to the garage, pulled these down from the loft and snapped the pics. Let me know. Thanks!

These were on my car when I took it in trade, but I've since swapped over to some Draglites. I literally just went out to the garage, pulled these down from the loft and snapped the pics. Let me know. Thanks!
I am interested and was going to ask if you would take less but honestly 200 is a good deal and would feel guilty (LOL)? How would you want to be paid (I have Pay Pal, can send a check and once it clears you can ship or a Postal Money Order). I have a Fed X Account and can send you the number so you could just go to Fed X with them packaged (I believe you could wrap them in plastic actually or maybe nothing) and send them Fed X Ground. My e mail if you want to send me an Invoice for Pay Pal [email protected] and my phone 954 826 4638. Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back