15 " wheel id?

-

VDART

Reaction score
just stumbled across these wheels locally--

anyone Know the origins of these wheels?
magnum?
Seller states they are 15x7 --
back space on these?
anyone have a pic of there ride with these installed?
Looking to put on a 69 dart-- would like pics of similar vehicle with these installed-- color not important.

thanks Lawrence

Attachments

• 20140906_173450.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 168
i believe they are c-body wheels. i can believe the 15x7 part. if i had to guess i would say they are 4 - 4 1/4" backspace..

thanks for the info-- 15x7 with 4.25 b.s would be perfect for an abody.

I'll see If I can measure them before purchase.
Thanks for quick response

new port 1978 had them--
found this pic
St Regis?
just trying to find specs on them, thanks Lawrence

Attachments

• Fullscreen-capture-5232014-82935-PM.bmp.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 180
the hurst 300 had them also..

3-1970-chrysler-300-hurst.jpg

Love those Hurst 300's,could've bought one in 82 but couldn't come up with 2500,it was solid too.

Lawrence, my memory isn't too good but I'm thinking those may have come in 6 1/2" and 7" width, so measure if you can. I've had a few sets of those in the past.
I've also seen them on pickups, not sure if they were an option or if someone put them on later.
Dallas

I would check the bolt pattern ....GM had a wheel that looked very similar ....it was creepy to see that wheel on Chevy vans.

I would bet they are Chrysler ....those center caps definitely look mid to late 70s C-body.

I would bet they are Chrysler ....those center caps definitely look mid to late 70s C-body.

The center caps were also used on the forged aluminum wheels used on several early '80s Mopars, Miradas, etc. I've also seen them bolted to steel police wheels.
Dallas

The center caps were also used on the forged aluminum wheels used on several early '80s Mopars, Miradas, etc. I've also seen them bolted to steel police wheels.
Dallas

evidently those alum wheels came in diff. widths. I have 2 cherry ones that are 6" wide, and are real close in weight to a weld draglite. was going to put them on the front, but farted around and put stars on it.-- the headers fit great re-wrapped w/ black wrap, 3.5" all the way w/ your old wrap on the pipes. did you ever get the new hemi combo going?---bob

on a friends Scamp-- don't look too bad.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0028.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 78
-
Back