15 x 6 Rallye Trim rings brushed needed

-

pauls340

Reaction score
Got some 15x6x4sbp stock (looking) rallye wheels from Wheel Vintiques and they DON'T sell the correct brushed trim rings to fit. Anyone know who have them? I'd like two. They should only be 2.25" tall when measured on a flat surface. I've heard some will take this 15x8 trim ring and cut it down to fit. I know they're out there cuz I bought two banged up one. Help/thx.

Tires Goodyear Polyglas G60-15.JPG

I'm watching this thread. I've been looking for those same type in 14" and can't find them anyway. I bought 4 of the shiny chrome ones but would love to have the type in the picture.

Got some 15x6x4sbp stock (looking) rallye wheels from Wheel Vintiques and they DON'T sell the correct brushed trim rings to fit. Anyone know who have them? I'd like two. They should only be 2.25" tall when measured on a flat surface. I've heard some will take this 15x8 trim ring and cut it down to fit. I know they're out there cuz I bought two banged up one. Help/thx.

View attachment 1715290411
Classic Industries has 15x7's available in brushed. (correct for 71-74) #MW898 Buy something from them and they will send you a 600 page catalog for ever. LOL

Pm each other if you want to make a deal behind the scenes.

-
Back