15 x 7 ralley's Value?

-

yellow1

Reaction score
Got a set of 15x7 1 year old Vintage brand Ralley wheels BBP with brushed stainless trim rings (plastic center caps, I know. I was on a budget) What kind of price can I expect to get for them? Any input is helpfull!:coffee2:

BBP set well here for the past 3 years we ahve been getting them around 100 bucks a set i just got two for 35 bucks not two set 2 wheels rings caps .. but all the wheels we get need sanded and painted so take what i say as u will .. but there price aint high as u used to be at lest here .. but ive seen them going for 200 to 300 in other states so that mite have some thing to do with it ... but the funny thing is i cant ever find them b4 my dad so i never get a set lmao

Thanks for the input. I was kinda looking for a different look on my car, but still love the ralley wheels. Does seem like the prices have come down some on used parts.

set of 4 ? All the same width and back space ? As 14 inch tires disappear 15 inch wheels get more desirable. I would be interested if I hadn't already bought 14 inch wheels. Wanna work a trade ? LOL Good luck

-
Back