Status
Not open for further replies.

Americanstandard

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi!

I have a big red 2 ton cherry picker/engine hoist available. I took it apart and the threads are in like-new condition. It's always been garaged for the +6 years I've had it. You can fit this all in a sedan or take it away on a truck - up to you. It's a little scuffed and scraped, but it does the job. I recall it's made in China if that matters to you, however it's solid and have gone through picking several heavy things such as rear ends, trannys, and blocks. I think it's rated for 4,000 lbs. You can research details on capacity and technical details. It recently pulled a 440/727 last week and worked fine.

I originally bought it for $150. MSRP is about $200 or something. I'm willing to reneg for best offer, cash or Venmo is ok. I don't need it anymore and don't have space. It's in my car in the back seat so I can come to you for the full $150 or you come to me for with best offer.

Locality: San Jose/Saratoga area.

What it has: It has solid wheels, folds up, can be taken apart. Piston works great. It has the lever bar to jack it up. It has no missing parts. Pins are there for the legs. All bolts have nuts. Has hook.

Does not come with chains for holding the engine or tranny or part. You'll need head bolts or something to tie it down to hoist your part up. I would recommend Amazoning engine puller chains - they're $12 + tax, and you can lift your stuff securely and safely. Or use chains and fashion something that will secure your bolts.

I need to sell it since I've moved to a new apartment and they don't have storage available. I've also carried through with what I need to do with my engines (2 440s and 1 Slant 6) and other parts, so I don't have an immediate use for it and it's just taking up space now. I want it to get used and go to someone who will do something with it rather than have it scrapped for metal.

PM me with your name, contact, price, cash or Venmo, pick up details and I'll get back to you through text. We can meet near my place by Nordstrom Rack in San Jose/Saratoga or I can come to your garage and drop it off if it isn’t that far.

B612712E-8B3D-4B6C-9EA8-BA1B01577C45.jpeg

9DC35DD7-46B2-4A27-82C5-F4DFE5A46A47.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back