Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanitylost

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
2 rear Weld wheels with practically new Phoenix Slicks
The rims measurements are 15x10 with 7 1/2" backspacing, uni lug,I used the 5 x 4 1/2" bolt circle
They have Phoenix FX 28.5 x 10.5 x15 slicks mounted on them with no tubes, never had them and they worked fine.
Rims have not been drilled for the slicks.
The slicks have 3 runs, YES 3 runs on them that's it, Plenty of life left in them.
Rims are dirty/dusty from storage and could use a cleaning and a polish.
I do not have center caps or lug nuts
Local pick up ONLY located on Staten island NY,
$350
[email protected]

Slicks 001.jpg

Slicks 002.jpg

Let me do some measuring I might be interested I need to see if tire is to tall

If u would split them up I would be interested in slicks...leta me know if u do...thanks

Hi,
Are these still available?
If so do you have any pictures with them on the car? What was the size rear you were using. I don't have mini tubs but I basically built my own tubs. They are flush with the outside frame rail. I am currently building a Dana 60 rear that is 54 1/2" B Body I think it's not in the car yet so I can't really get a good measurement. Any how the guy had it under his duster with a ladder bar set up but he doesn't remember the tire wheel combo that he used. Thanks TAZZ

I bought this same exact set up from sanitylost a couple years ago with an identical set of wheels.
If your car is mini tubbed and springs moved in with the 3" relocation kit, they will fit like a glove with a stock length A body rear end.

hi.jpg

Hi,
Are these still available?
If so do you have any pictures with them on the car? What was the size rear you were using. I don't have mini tubs but I basically built my own tubs. They are flush with the outside frame rail. I am currently building a Dana 60 rear that is 54 1/2" B Body I think it's not in the car yet so I can't really get a good measurement. Any how the guy had it under his duster with a ladder bar set up but he doesn't remember the tire wheel combo that he used. Thanks TAZZ
Yep still available. Sorry I dont have any pictures of them on the car. The rear I have is a A body stock width 8 3/4 with the spring perches moved in 3"
As Cudaspaz mentioned they are the same size rim that is on the back of his car.
Cudaspaz the car looks awesome man:thumleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back