[WANTED] 15x7 steel wheels (2) needed please

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
New ones are junk and won't hold on dog dish caps...I have a set here if anyone needs some. I want some OE Chrysler wheels. Thanks

really? where did you hear that from?

seem to hold my red line dog dished just fine. if they can stay on on roads around here they will stay on anywhere. they fit the new rims just like they did the stock wheels.. damn nice wheel too. and i got a better backspace then the crappy backspace that chrysler put out there..

DSC_0092.jpg

really? where did you hear that from?

seem to hold my red line dog dished just fine. if they can stay on on roads around here they will stay on anywhere. they fit the new rims just like they did the stock wheels.. damn nice wheel too. and i got a better backspace then the crappy backspace that chrysler put out there..

Dident have to hear from anyone, I lived it!!! Lol.....
Wheel vintiques wheels suck. I found a few others via a Google search with the same issue. Both of mine will not hold on a cap tight enough. The nubs are not deep enough and the center circle is not tall enough to press the cap down. Hard to explain but I must have got a bad set.

DSC_0092.jpg

maybe your hubcaps are the problem.. stretched out or something.

these Wheel vintiques hold the caps great. pop on just like stock.

I bought a couple of 15x8 WV steel wheels and they will not hold my dishes either. They randomly pop themselves off in the middle of the night. Dented up my caps.
I have a couple of 15 x 7 steels off an 80's diplomat but they have a few coats of paint. They might be pricy to ship from Colorado. I paid 40 a wheel for them so I would need that plus shipping.

Last edited:
Interesting, I have WV wheels on mine, over 2 yrs, never popped a dogdish. Could be the cap, not the wheel.

I have a couple from a fifth ave in the shed if you are interested $35 each plus shipping.

I found what I needed guys, thanks....

Blu340dart, send me a PM if you want to figure shipping I'll stash them for spares maybe. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back