15x8 4 1/2 BS 275/60 stock spring location

-

Turk

Reaction score
I've been looking around the posts and keep getting mixed answers I just want to know if I can fit a 15x8 with 275/60 4 1/2 back spacing on an 8 3/4 with the stock leaf location on a 72 valiant

I've been looking around the posts and keep getting mixed answers I just want to know if I can fit a 15x8 with 275/60 4 1/2 back spacing on an 8 3/4 with the stock leaf location on a 72 valiant

Might need to do a spring offset, that wheel opening is tight.

Might need to do a spring offset, that wheel opening is tight.
I have the 3/4 relocation kit, so the outside of the wheel is gonna be fine it'll just be the inside that might hit the springs?

Would you know off the top of your head what I'd be able to fit under the car if I did the relocation and mini tubs?

Easily the 275/60s like you're wanting, probably up to a 315.

But I think you can fit the 275/60s with just a spring offset and picking the perfect rim size and offset. There has to be someone here with a Dart or Scamp that's done this tire size without a mini tub.

Easily the 275/60s like you're wanting, probably up to a 315.

But I think you can fit the 275/60s with just a spring offset and picking the perfect rim size and offset. There has to be someone here with a Dart or Scamp that's done this tire size without a mini tub.
I have a '70 swinger offset spring hangers, rolled the outer lip a little and fit 275 / 60 / 15 on a 15 x 8.5 rim with 5" backspace. I can't fit my finger between fender or leaf., but it fits

-
Back