17th annual all mopar winter swap meet

-

BigMike

Reaction score
Just heard there is an all Mopar winter swap meet in Columbus Ohio February 25 2012 and couldn't find anything about it on here ,maybe I'm hearing wrong. Anybody?

you dont mean the 17th annual show that is in Indy?
MAGAZINE_MARCH2012_INDYSHOW.jpg

No supposedly its as posted and $6 admission and indoor with an indoor car corral I'll try to find out exactly where

The Mopar Swap Meet is at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus. This is a link to the website for the swap meet.

http://www.mo-powernow.com/

I am thinking on going up to Columbus for it. I have never been to this particular swap meet. I have been up there for other events and the building they are using is off by itself to the left when you enter the fairgrounds.

I'm heading over. I'm sure its not huge ,but let's face it if there is 4 Mopar only vendors in one place its more than we get at Canfield and I wouldn't miss Canfield for anything even though I know going I'll be lucky to find more than 10 usable Mopar parts .See ya there!

Im going for first time this weekend my buddy usually goes i just wanna go to an all mopar swap meet like big mike said canfeild and parts a rama is mostly chevy krap

I'm heading for Columbus. Stop by my booth and chat. I'll probably be the only guy there selling Honey along with my car parts.

Just got back from Columbus and had a good time. Small show but it had all the important vendors that I needed to get parts for my projects.Some locals had some great deals too(bought 2 new sets of Eagle rods for $250 and a set of KB stroker pistons for $180) so I would do this show again.I met a couple of guys from this sight and the C body sight, its always good to put faces to names. See you guys in Indy next week.

-
Back