18" Wheels on a 66' Cuda - Advice

-
Already bought and mounted wheels so they are mine now.

That doesn't look that bad. I'd roll the quarter lip and not worry about it too much. If it does rub on the wheel tub when heavily loaded you could always throw a set of stiffer springs in the back, or even add a helper leaf or override spring. Not the ideal way to do it, but it would be a lot less expensive than a new set of springs.

Hey roccodart440 they make these in 18's also ! Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder! Thanks for the info 72bluNblu ! Tim
:thumblef:

Showheels Trashstars. Got them from Ron's Wheels, Good Guy to deal with. Tim

Attachments

• cuda & Stuff 031.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 184
Like I said I don't know how to PROPERLY upload pics. sorry, Tim
:sad5:
Go to "Have YOU Run 5 X 100 and had Failure first hand" last page and 1 good pic. is there of the Wheels on Her Car.

doing the same with my car next spring, guess i will also have to move to the ghetto, due to ruining my classic car.

oh wait...I paid for my car, and dont remember anyone else offering to help with that, so i guess I can do what i want with it.
ps, cant wait to see how it looks when you get the wheels on.

I'm thinkin" your svelte Barracuda would look great with a set of these. They come in all sizes for small bolt pattern.

Attachments

• cv_polish_158.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 181
those chrome rims are awesome, would look good on your car

Like this.

(very nice blackened Demon owned by another member here)

Attachments

• 18 boss 338 on Demon.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 182
I run 17x8 on my 65. 18's would work fine as long as you use the correct back spacing. I had AR TT2s, 17x8 with 4.75 BS, 245/40-17 tires front and rear. Currently running Cragar soft 8s, 17x8 with 4.5bs, 225/40-17 front, 245/40-17 rear.

2399590_4_full.jpg

IMG_1113.JPG

-
Back