18's On My Demon

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally have new 18" wheels and tires on the Demon. Opinions on the stance welcome, as my better half doesn't like it, but I do LOL :-D

Attachments

• Wheels Installed 011.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 209
Me likey alot! All I would do now is add a chin spoiler and a go wing.

not to shabby.

looks like it will handle the road nice.

I myself am more a fan of smaller wheel larger tire on my muscle cars and also a fan of staggered wheel size, large in back small in front.

but thats me.

nice looking demon by the way!

Sorta looks like a hot wheels car........wheel wise anyway, but it looks sharp!

I like it, but to me (can't speak for others on this) but nothing looks goofy as hell then front disc rear drum with "see through" wheels. Again that's just me and like how it sits on the car. Is this Darth Vader new mode or transport?

Staggered wheel size......9.5's on the rear and 8's in front. Thx for the input everyone.

How about some comments on the stance? Family Feud...LOL

Attachments

• Demon Stance.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 198
and oh ya your thread tittle sounds like a rap lyric hahahah

COLOR Scheme is A W E S O M E never saw that one anywhere and I really like it! I am not real big on massive rims tho ( but that is just my opinion) the scheme is great but i thin there needs to be a lil more sidewall, for comfort handling and appearance. I am not much into hot wheels or 20's or DUB on classic cars, especially classic muscle cars...again that is just my opinion....otherwise the whole scheme looks awesome!!

I really like the look of your car, with or without the rims. I do like the rims. I went from 14" to 15"
IMG_1332.jpg

I am from the old skool and dont like 17's, 18's on muscle cars.... butttttttttt daaang.... that looks real sharp C !!!! I likey alot. Dont change the stance in my opinion.

Way nice ride !

-RPM

Oh so very nice. I'm with the could be a touch lower crowd, but so very nice.

I like 'em. Beautiful car too. :thumbup:

I'll jump on the "just a little lower" bandwagon. Doesn't need much, but if you get the lip of the fender down so you can't see the top of the tire at all, it'd be perfect. Probably less than an 1".

Personally, I think 17" rims are about as big as I'd go, that extra 1" of sidewall goes on a long way on these cars. But that's just me, and your car looks awesome. 8)

looks good but is there anyway you can lower the back an inch. Im thing of putting rims on my duster. i going to with a 19in in the front and 20in out back. thin tires too.

ps. like the painted bumpers

looks good but is there anyway you can lower the back an inch. Im thing of putting rims on my duster. i going to with a 19in in the front and 20in out back. thin tires too.

ps. like the painted bumpers:cheers:

-
Back