-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar Ron

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know its not an "A" body but maybe someone want's a cool old mopar rod for your next project...

1933 plymouth 5 window coupe body.
great for a hotrod, racecar or streetrod project
very solid body with doors,trunklid and a grill shell.
no frame,hood or fenders.
I have had this car for many years to do a nice mopar coupe project.
hate to let it go but no time or money to get it done any time soon.
fiberglass bodys go for around $8,000.00
you can have a real steel body for much less than a fiberglass one.
It is hard for me to let this car go as I will probably never be able to replace it
I will take $4,000.00 for it.
I am not interested in ANY trades. need the $$$$$
so the first one with the money and a trailer gets it...
no title, will be sold with a bill of sale only......

call Ron at 760-842-4334 or PM me here.

1006783.jpg

1006784v.jpg

1006786.jpg

1006791.jpg

1006790.jpg

Excuse me while I drool =P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~=P~

Darn you, Ron. I knew this would happen after I am so deep in my current project.

Nice project car, my friend has one mostly finished with a fuel injected 440. Will try and post pics so someone can see what it could look like finished. Kev

Thanks Guys, I really never planed to let this one go but times are tough right now and I have a few back up projects to replace it, not as cool as the coupe but they will have to do.

here is some Ideas how I wanted to build it.. Ron...

tammyscameralouisville0.jpg

cci00074.png

nat493.jpg

This is my buddies car, I think it's the same year . He's a machinist so he modified the intake to put the fuel injection on it. Those old Dodge/Plymouths have nice body lines. Kev

IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2504.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

Ron, as much as I would love to buy this car from you. I also have too many projects to finish. Call Bobby at SOCAL PAINT WORKS out in El Cajon. 619)449-2500. I talked to him last weekend and he may be interested in it.

I can't figure out how to get pictures off my camera download site and post them on here. Anyone help with this?

I like that coupe too, very nice! I know your tired of hearing this but now I wish I didn't have my fish project, thats what I have in it. if you are thinking you would rather have a 66 fish 4 spd let me know.LOL!

back up one more time.

I still have it, had a few close deals on it
but things always seam to go wrong.
money is tight for everyone I guess.

so if you have extra money and want a cool old mopar coupe give me a call. Ron...

Ahh, my missing two cars right there to complete the "Dream Team"

This car has been sold for over a year but yesterday I got a call on it from someone who seen it here.
So

"THANKS FOR THE ADD
THE CAR IS SOLD" :hello2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back