1935 dodge coupe with slant six on ebay.....neat ride!

-
Some day I'd like to get something of this vintage, wife really likes this ride as well so "there's a chance" ha ha!

Went to the trouble of a engine change then puts a slant in it? At that price it would be sold already if it had a 318 or ? in it.

Went to the trouble of a engine change then puts a slant in it? At that price it would be sold already if it had a 318 or ? in it.

Better than the ever ubiquitous small block Chevy. Definitely makes it a unique build. Unfortunately, I see the next owner pulling the slant in favor of that same small block Chevy

wait until someone gets that to their DMV and figures out the VIN plate is attached to the original motor (only has one). Makes for good times at the highway patrol ( I know). If you are ever thinking of buying anything of this era. Do yourself a favor and make sure the VIN has been transferred to the body by the highway patrol not a individual.

I just sold a 37 Dodge coupe and the factory vin tag is on the body where the factory installed it.If I owned this one the 1st thing to go would be the /.

V.I.N./UNIT verification can be a bit time consuming & expensive,
However if there is a 'pencil leads thickness' of a paper trail on the vehicle
its just an minor hurdle. One does NOT buy into the antiquated build arena
without proper forethought :)
Back on topic, --- as stated--- "If I had the coin, I`d be all over that and hookin up the trailer !"...
At 12.5 K $ I would fix the slants known problem areas, make it road worthy
& drive the wheels off it ( figuratively of course ) !
P.s, well maybe an Vintage Air install :)

-
Back