-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1965Signet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Morning! I'm trying to locate linkage for a 1940 Plymouth 3-speed column shift. What I have seems to be worn out and I need to replace/rebuild the linkage. I'd rather replace with good used parts if I can. Thanks! Bob

do a search over on the H.A.M.B and also try the P15/D24 site thats a site for the 30s/40s plymouth and dodges some stock some modified,,,good luck there is a guy in the north east names escapes me at the moment that may have that stuff nos or reproduction andy burnbaum i think he is in mass or ct,,,the guys on the p15/d24 site will have other places for u to check,,

can u please give me some info on this yard?? im looking for a special timing chain cover and i also have a 40 dodge maybe there is some thing there,if not would still be fun to go look around thanks for any info,,,,

do a search over on the H.A.M.B and also try the P15/D24 site thats a site for the 30s/40s plymouth and dodges some stock some modified,,,good luck there is a guy in the north east names escapes me at the moment that may have that stuff nos or reproduction andy burnbaum i think he is in mass or ct,,,the guys on the p15/d24 site will have other places for u to check,,

Andy Bernbaum is in Newton, Mass. 02465
93 Border St.
1-800-457-1250
1-617-244-1118
www.oldmoparts.com

(info from Hemmings Motor News)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back