Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi CLASSICS' LOVER!

Here, a GREAT '46 Dodge pickup that could be part of your life soon-soon

See the listing on eBay
*Fresh paint*like new*

click here to see our '46 Dodge pickup on eBay

UNFORTUNATELY, PICTURES DON'T GIVE JUSTICE. WE CANNOT SEE ALL THE SHINE AND METAL FLAKES. IT'S A SHAME WE DON'T SEE QUALITY OF PAINT JOB ON PICS

This beautiful antique DODGE pick up is completely restored.

The paint is freshly done, Raspberry (like Kandy RaspBerry) has 10 clear coats. Independant coats of clear with 2 different metal flakes : Golden & Fireball (mostly red and orange) . Beautiful paint job. Remarkable look .

Unique body lines with unique paint job. This is a unique pick up.

Not a lot of those old Dodge on the streets anymore. This is a very good truck, solid frame, all original metal sheets, absolutely no rust, no dents or dings.

The complete frame has been replaced by previous owner :

• Chevy frame, with a 350 Corvette motor, which runs real good.
  • New air shocks (rear)
  • New Classic Cragar SS wheels and brand new tires
  • New exhaust system, with 3 in. galvanized exhaust pipes
  • Alarm system
  • Bed in red oak, very good condition
  • Battery was originally behind a front wheel, now in a pretty antique trunk in the bed. Useful and practical.

EYE CATCHER, A LOT OF THUMBS UP !

a must to see! :D

Asking 29,999$, vehicle located in Pahrump, NV!

CONTACT THROUGH EBAY IS PREFERRED!
Thanks for looking! :lol:

Nice restomod! (not fully restored) Good luck with the sale.

I had a flatbed like that.Vary nice truck but wouldn't buy it with a chevy engine in it.It is my personal thing.

I had a flatbed like that.Vary nice truck but wouldn't buy it with a chevy engine in it.It is my personal thing.
My 49 on a 94 Dakota Chassis, 5.2 fi, 390 limited slip rack and pinion, disc brakes pwr steering lol. Truck is done!!!! It`s ALL MOPAR BABY!!!!!
12843_zpsdcec82de.jpg

Nice truck but the Chevy motor kills the value badly.... Most car shows won't even judge you in class with a brand X motor.

I am glad others think the same way. To me, it isn't a Dodge anymore. It has a Chevy frame and a Chevy drivetrain… it is more Chevy than Dodge. That is like putting make-up on a guy and calling him a lady. I just ain't buying it.

The 340 air cleaner will kinda make people angry.....especially those with 340's. I'm not into misrepresenting a 350 as a 340. Truck LOOKS ok from the pics, but even if you used the chevy frame, a real 340 or the like should've been used. Someone will probably buy it who has no real feelings or affiliations with cars at all and just wants to say they bought a hot rod.

I'm all about building cars and rods the way the builder wants, but when it comes to misrepresenting something....not ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back