-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Mostly complete except for the rear end. I can't get the hood up but it appears to still have the radiator and motor in it. It still has the spare in the trunk. Been sitting for years, of course. I have the title for it. $1000.00 I have more pics I can email.
PM here or email dallasrice(at)centurylink.net Located in south central MO. 65557

Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_6636 (Small).JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 2,527
  • IMG_6638 (Small).JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,393
  • IMG_6640 (Small).JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,394
  • IMG_6643 (Small).JPG
    66 KB · Views: 1,360
  • IMG_6633 (Small).JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,615
  • IMG_6641 (Small).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,361
Nice car to start with. Good luck with the sale. Hope you don't mind but here's a 42 Plymouth coupe that a friend built. It has a slant/od 833 and a A body 8 3/4 with a 4:10 gear. It is pretty quick and gets 26mpg on the highway. Look what you could build! tmm

Attachments

• 100_5192.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,340
  • 100_5193.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,353
toolmanmike, I was hoping you would inspire someone to take this car and do something with it. I had a member inquiring about it but haven't heard any followup for awhile so I'm going to bump this back to the top. I would like to see it go to a good home.
I might negotiate a bit on the price on a cash deal or consider a trade plus cash. I don't have anything in mind but I know what I like when I see it. :D
Thanks for looking,
Dallas

Mostly complete except for the rear end. I can't get the hood up but it appears to still have the radiator and motor in it. It still has the spare in the trunk. Been sitting for years, of course. I have the title for it. $1000.00 I have more pics I can email.
PM here or email dallasrice(at)centurylink.net Located in south central MO. 65557

Thanks,
Dallas
Hi, I see you have some old Plymouths i am looking for a right Front fender Stainless steel Moulding 46-47-48- I have my car all restored ,then backing out of the storage bin i dented the Moulding ,Please can you help, dent is to deep to hammer out ,Ted

Hi, I see you have some old Plymouths i am looking for a right Front fender Stainless steel Moulding 46-47-48- I have my car all restored ,then backing out of the storage bin i dented the Moulding ,Please can you help, dent is to deep to hammer out ,Ted

Ted,
Sorry for the slow reply. I haven't been on here for a few days.

I don't want to sell parts off of my car. However I have a friend who rat rodded one of these. I can't remember whether he left the chrome on his or took it off. I'll try to contact him and see if it's for sale.

Thanks for asking,
Dallas

Ted,
I called my friend with the rat rod. He didn't build the car so he didn't have any of the parts that came off of it.
Good luck finding the piece you need,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back