-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckstirrr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My dad bought this old car , drove it home and instead of driving it he decided to street-rod it. The Problem with this was he was in the middle of street rodding a 49 Ply. Dad passed away before the cars got done. We plan to finish the 49 one day. I'd like to sell or trade the old coronet its in need of someone to give it lots of T.L.C and elbow grease, 98% of the car is there a few things will have to be replaced. In dads hurry to start pulling the car apart some things he didn't think was of any valve because he wasn't going to reuse it like cutting the push button shift cables a few dash wires selling the bench seats front and rear (there is nice front buckets ) to go with the car. I'm not sure what motor is in the car a poly motor ? the car is in pretty good shape, $3000.00 trade for Duster, Dart, project car in as good of shape, maybe trade for hi-po small block or big block stuff????? E-mail me at [email protected] Blue Springs Mo.

56 Coronet 001.jpg

56 Coronet 002.jpg

56 Coronet 003.jpg

56 Coronet 004.jpg

56 Coronet 005.jpg

My uncle had one like this as I remember in the early 60's. I would love to have it. toolmanmike

That is a very cool car, and the price you have on it is Good, It wont last long. It will find a home sooooon !!!!!

what does it look like now ? i have a all number matching 72 340 3 speed car that needs restoring all the number matches mike

car still looks like it does in the pic's its dusty from sitting the last year and a half in dads garage I have'nt had the time or the money to do anything with the car as I am building a 71-340 Duster what kind 72 car do you have

DSCN5011.JPG

Duster 1971 003.jpg

To me,that thing looks like a bargain!
Nice car man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back