1960 Valiant Headliner

-
Back before the internet and aftermarket explosion, I had a headlinner made using the original as a pattern. The lady sewed it together for 30 bucks after I paid 30 for the correct snake bite perforated material. Just suggesting an option if the aftermarket doesn't offer one for your application.

Er…yeah, maybe not. There is nothing such as the '60-'69 Valiant headliner that eBay auction lists. '60-'62 is one headliner. '63-'65 is another, '66 is one-year-only, then there's '67-'72, then '73, then '74-'76.

I've repeatedly had excellent products and service from www.stockinteriors.com , and they offer '60 Valiant headliners in a wide choice of materials. REM Automotive might make these, too; see here. And you can find nice quality ones out of Australia, too, see for example here.

Er…yeah, maybe not. There is nothing such as the '60-'69 Valiant headliner that eBay auction lists. '60-'62 is one headliner. '63-'65 is another, '66 is one-year-only, then there's '67-'72, then '73, then '74-'76.

I've repeatedly had excellent products and service from www.stockinteriors.com , and they offer '60 Valiant headliners in a wide choice of materials. REM Automotive might make these, too; see here. And you can find nice quality ones out of Australia, too, see for example here.

Well, I bought three ex from ebay, for my cars, and if you don´t have the thumb in the middle of your hands, it works just fine. Just tell them when you buy them that its for a 1960-62 val, and you will get the right stuff:)

-
Back