billy-the-kid-demon-on-transporter.jpg

billy-the-kid-demon.jpg

billy-the-kid-demon-engine.jpg

Links to full-size photos:

billy-the-kid-demon-on-transporter

billy-the-kid-demon

billy-the-kid-demon-engine

Last edited:
I took these Back In The Day. Petty at Pocono Drag Lodge. Others Cecil County, Md., Maple Grove, and Englishtown, N.J. --
013.jpg
014.jpg
010.jpg
009.jpg
008.jpg
006.jpg
003.jpg
001.jpg

011.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. Now if only I can see the full-size versions. Do you know why full-size photos aren't coming out [full-size] on this forum? --
-- These are just photos, that I scanned in to My computer.

These are great! Back in the day I was doing motocross and those were on slides. In order to preserve these photos boys , please look into transferring them onto CD so that others can enjoy them. I had about 700 slides and it cost about $200. The process enriches the color. Now I can see them on my TV and they look great. Same can be done with your photos.

That's great. Unfortunately this forum does not permit full-size versions of the photos to be posted. Why? Does anyone know?
Full size photos take up large amounts of hard drive space.

These are great! Back in the day I was doing motocross and those were on slides. In order to preserve these photos boys , please look into transferring them onto CD so that others can enjoy them. I had about 700 slides and it cost about $200. The process enriches the color. Now I can see them on my TV and they look great. Same can be done with your photos.

Hi. These are not my photos. Great idea for those who have original slides.

Pete

-
Back