[WANTED] 1963-1966 Dart Valiant Station Wagon Bumper Brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting to learn. I would have guessed that they would be the same as a sedan. I just passed thru Anthony, TX on my way back to Tucson yesterday and there is a wagon in there with those brackets. I won't be going by there again for a couple of months but perhaps there is a member who is closer that might help. I believe the name of the place is DK Pick-A-Part. Perhaps worth a call to see if they have a parts puller. A number of the corporate yards in Phoenix and Tucson are now offering a parts pulling service. The car is the only wagon in their old car section.

Just saw in another parts wanted thread that member bb66cuda in San Jose has several wagons he's parting out. Worth contacting if you have not found these yet.

This is interesting to learn. I would have guessed that they would be the same as a sedan. I just passed thru Anthony, TX on my way back to Tucson yesterday and there is a wagon in there with those brackets. I won't be going by there again for a couple of months but perhaps there is a member who is closer that might help. I believe the name of the place is DK Pick-A-Part. Perhaps worth a call to see if they have a parts puller. A number of the corporate yards in Phoenix and Tucson are now offering a parts pulling service. The car is the only wagon in their old car section.
This is not a "corporate" yard, i.e. UPAP, etc. They do not sell parts over the phone, or pull them for you. It is known as "RG" pick a part. One has to go, and look themselves. The wagon in there is a '63 Dart. It is on "borrowed" time, it will probably be crushed by end of year, if not sooner. It has been there over two years, along with that row. They do not pay attention to which row, in the "classic" area is older, when they pull out a row and crush. I've seen them pull out a row in that classic area, after 4 months.
The yard primarily caters to the Ciudad Juarez market, mechanics and pullers come from across the border to pull late model engines, trans, and parts for either repairs or sale in Juarez. The yard is for the most part "Espanol Solamente". I know enough to muddle through, but am by no means a fluent speaker. Entiendo Quatro o Cinco Millas Palabras, that's it.

This is not a "corporate" yard, i.e. UPAP, etc. They do not sell parts over the phone, or pull them for you. It is known as "RG" pick a part. One has to go, and look themselves. The wagon in there is a '63 Dart. It is on "borrowed" time, it will probably be crushed by end of year, if not sooner. It has been there over two years, along with that row. They do not pay attention to which row, in the "classic" area is older, when they pull out a row and crush. I've seen them pull out a row in that classic area, after 4 months.
The yard primarily caters to the Ciudad Juarez market, mechanics and pullers come from across the border to pull late model engines, trans, and parts for either repairs or sale in Juarez. The yard is for the most part "Espanol Solamente". I know enough to muddle through, but am by no means a fluent speaker. Entiendo Quatro o Cinco Millas Palabras, that's it.
Are you offering to pull a set of brackets from a wagon for me? How much? $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back