1963 Dart Wagon 270?

-

drtybttr

Reaction score
Greeting everyone, I happen to have come across a 1963 Dart Wagon at a local salvage yard that is pretty complete. I noticed that it also had the 270 badging. I really don't know much about early a-bodies because I mostly deal with 70's vehicles. Is there anything on this vehicle that is worth removing? Its a slant six with drum brakes.

Remove? Remove???! GEEEEZ! Remove the entire car from the possible crusher. Wagons are special. Do not snooze on this car. Where is it located? Vinny

If it is salvagable & the yard will sell it, get the whole car.
A few items to save:
Roof Rack
Wind deflecters
Tail Gate
and pretty much anything bolted down:-D

Remove? Remove???! GEEEEZ! Remove the entire car from the possible crusher. Wagons are special. Do not snooze on this car. Where is it located? Vinny
If it's somewhwere near him, it's around Portland Or.....

Believe me I'd love to take the whole car home with me but I am at absolutely no place to do that, no room and no money. Most of you guys know that drill. What about stuff like the gauge cluster? The thing is I know that I can't use any of these parts myself. I just didn't know if there was a market for any of this stuff.

yeah, I pulled some parts off that car....roof rack mainly and a few other odds and ends....the car has lots of OLD rust....i.e. lots of bailing wire and bondo

I think I took some pics, I will try to find them. I really wanted the power rear window stuff....no way to roll it down:munky2:

-
Back