Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
DSCN3444.jpg

Hey all. I am selling out and going to try other adventures in live for the time being, so here is my 63 Dodge Custom 880 2dr hard top. This car is very clean and runs and drives great. It has a very good running 413 with a push button auto that shifts great. I just took this car on a 175 mile round trip without it missing a beat. This car gets a lot of attention as no one knows what it is. The interior of this car is really pretty nice and it has new carpet in it. The dash looks great and all of the gauges work (sometimes they all max out, I was told it is something in the wiring) and look awesome. This is a very rare car and you won't see another. NADA puts value of the car between $8200 and $13,000 in this condition. I am asking $6800 obo (don't be afraid to make an offer if your interested).

Located in Logan, UT

With a bit of work, this car is ready to go to the show. It needs a little body work, paint, and rear brakes (just started to make noise) and you'll be set.

I have lots of pictures here; http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/Jeremymacdonald/63 880/

DSCN6446.jpg

DSCN6443.jpg

DSCN6472.jpg

Sweet old car, I used to have a 64, I love how no one knew what it was!

Awe-some pics in the photobucket link...Pleeease make a video of you taking a 'spin' in that 880, most of us will otherwise never get the driving experience.

Yes John, she knows. :)

I started editing a short little movie. I will try to get it on youtube tomorrow so you can all watch it. It won't be anything special though.

Sweet old car, I used to have a 64, I love how no one knew what it was!

I was out at a car show with it this weekend. Me and two of my cousins were driving id down the road and had two guys run out and stop us on the road so they could find out what it was.

Also, you want to see something amusing, watch a 13 year old drive a big boat like that, ha. I let my cousin take it for a small spin. He could barely see over the dash. Made his day though.

Okay, here's the video. I put it to music as all you could really hear was wind noise. I quickly threw this together with a little footage that I shot last weekend. Its not great, but it sure was a fun and beautiful drive. I used my GoPro to film this.

Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfyAAtTKo-w"]1963 Dodge Custom 880 with a 413 - YouTube[/ame]

"any pics of the engine? "

check out the photobucket pics, theres one in there, Cool car btw, good luck with the sale!!

Anyone here interested at $5,500? I will be putting it on eBay on the 8th if not sold.

If anyone is serious about the car, I will take $5000 cash for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back