1963 plus others? Wagon pass. side glass

-

37fleetwood

Reaction score
Does anyone need this? it came in the wagon I recently picked up and the one in the car is fine. it has the gasket with it and everything. it looks to be in good shape. I'll take a better photo after washing it off if anyone is interested.

IMG_0930-1.jpg

You better keep it. You'll play hell finding another one if yours gets busted. Wagon 1/4 glass is some of the hardest glass of all to find. Just my .02 cents.

For sure. Shipping glass is expensive, so hard to sell out of town. Stick it in the attic and remember it when you really need it. If that is a windshield like it looks, you may need it. A few years driving thru those high-desert sandstorms will pit a windshield fast. I used to live there.

You better keep it. You'll play hell finding another one if yours gets busted. Wagon 1/4 glass is some of the hardest glass of all to find. Just my .02 cents.

For sure. Shipping glass is expensive, so hard to sell out of town. Stick it in the attic and remember it when you really need it. If that is a windshield like it looks, you may need it. A few years driving thru those high-desert sandstorms will pit a windshield fast. I used to live there.

Times 3, I have a spare part for almost everything on my car, even down to a complete convertible top mechanism, cylinders and pump. This stuff is super scarce and it pays to store your extras because some are near impossible to find now.

-
Back