-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Henry

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Very clean and highly detailed car that will turn heads at any local car show, cruise night or drag race. The sight and sound of this car draws attention where ever it goes. People can not believe it only has a little .509 Hydraulic cam. If you do not want attention and having to answer a lot of questions than this car is not for you.

Engine:
-1968 440 with less than 1000 miles on fresh rebuild
-steel crank(10/10),ARP main studs
-Milodon oil pan and pickup
-Melling HV oil pump
-System 1 reusable oil filter
-reworked LY rods with ARP bolts
-TRW 10.5 pistons
-.509 hydraulic purple shaft(no maintenance)
-Edelbrock aluminum heads CNC’d machined hand blended by Modern Cylinder Heads in Michigan. Heads had the Edelbrock lettering removed and painted factory color so they look stock.
-Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
-Holley 850 dp (brand new)
-Mopar Performance electronic distributor
-MSD 6A ignition box
-Headman headers with complete 3” stainless exhaust front to back including tail pipes with Flowmaster Delta 40’s
-Edelbrock electric fuel pump (brand new)
-3/8 fuel pickup and brand new gas tank

Transmission:
-Push button 727 built by SMR with all the good parts
-Poly transmission mount
-3000 stall built by SMR transmissions

Suspension and Braking:
-8 ¾ from 1969 Super Bee with Green bearing kit
-4.10 gears with Detroit locker (freshly rebuilt)
-housing has been braced
-Mopar Performace S/S springs with matching S/S shocks
-Adjustable pinion snubber
-Mopar Performace frame connectors
-Master Power Brakes disc brake conversion

Tires and wheels:
-front 15 x4 American Torque Thrusts with 28” MT Sportmans
-rear 15x7 American Torque Thrusts with 295/70 radial TA’s
(29.5” tall so great for highway driving)

Interior:
-reupholstered seats front and back by Legendary
-reupholstered dash pad
-new Year One carpet and head liner
-all gauges recently restored and working properly
-car came with radio delete option
-after market gauges and vintage Sun tach.
-MSD digital shift light

Body and Paint:
-complete body and paint done approx. 7 years ago and still shows very well. Does have a couple scratches that can be color sanded and buffed out quit easily
-factory bumpers have been rechromed to like new
-all trim there and in very good condition
-new parking light lenses

These are the cars that started it all back in the day. That’s the main reason that the Nostalgia Super Stock races are so popular today and are growing more and more every year. I raced this car once last year on a very hot and humid day and it ran 11.80’s at 114 through full exhaust and DOT tires. Lots more left in it the way it is or you could change the cam and converter and run very low 11’s or maybe even high 10’s. You can drive this car anywhere quit comfortably but be prepared for all the thumbs up and attention that it brings. Car runs at 180 deg. all day even on the hottest days in stop and go traffic. These cars are getting scarce and going up in value every year. This car is a great investment and you will not be disappointed. Car is in storage now but can be viewed by serious buyers. I also have a vintage Edelbrock STR Cross Ram with brand new Edelbrock 600’s that can be purchased separately for the car. This package would be the icing on the cake for the Max Wedge look and deliver more power as well!!!
Asking $37500.00 obo. Serious buyers only please!!!
Can help with shipping arangemants
Call Derrick at (519)893-3805 or email for lots of pics [email protected][/COLOR][/EMAIL]
Will consider partial trade on a stock Mopar of some sort or a street rod in the $20,000.00 range.

......by not posting even one picture. Where would the car be located. I do have some trading stock in West Plains, Mo. 65775

The car is located in Ontario, Canada.
I sent him an email so he can post some pics.
It is a SWEEEET!! looking car, and you're right, we should all have the right to see some car ****.

Hello

Tried to post some pice when I did the add and would not allow me for some reason. Will try again.
Car is located in Ontario, Canada

Thanks
Derrick

Pics
IMG_1387.jpg

Man I just got a chubby.That is one nice car!!
I wish I had the $$
Trade ya a 800rwhp twin turbo hot rod diesel truck!:blob:

Ha Looks Like Rogers And Bills House. If So Say Hello To Those Crazy Dart Boys. If Not Then Never Mind. They Built My 440 For My Duster. Sweet Car.

That car is just awesome ! And believe me I know about all the thumbs up a 63 Plymouth gets ! And I might be interested in that crossram if it dont sell with the car ! Ron

Price on my Belvedere has been reduced to $33500.00 and that includes the cross ram setup!!
Basically just took $6000.00 off the price!!!!

I own this Fast Max now so you can take this add/blog off this site kindly

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back