clementine

Flight risk
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Helloooooo FABO,
I am snooping around for a 63 tempest/lemans hardtop car. body is more important than drive train. I will only be able to afford a project (probably) I might be dreamin. No rust buckets. I have a budget of 5K to my driveway. Located in Pacific NW so the closer the better as far as shipping and rust. Im in no hurry.

Thanks FABO!

upload_2022-9-15_12-52-47.png
Thats what Im talkin bout!!!

mcacn2016-015.jpg

Weren't those the ones that had the transaxle in the rear? You opened the trunk to check the transmission fluid. Kinda cool.

Weren't those the ones that had the transaxle in the rear? You opened the trunk to check the transmission fluid. Kinda cool.
Yes, they called them 'ropeshaft' drivelines. super smooth design with a independent rear suspension. My plan would be to build a 421 super duty .....so no transaxle.

Yes, they called them 'ropeshaft' drivelines. super smooth design with a independent rear suspension. My plan would be to build a 421 super duty .....so no transaxle.
Legendary engine.

Legendary engine.
I see what you did there....well played sir.

I remember pontiac using the "legends" moniker fairly heavily no? or am I sniffing glue......again.

actually maybe that was a local things. The Northwest Legends. Some kind of GTO club. dam this is good glue! @Righty Tighty

Last edited:
I see what you did there....well played sir.

I remember pontiac using the "legends" moniker fairly heavily no? or am I sniffing glue......again.

actually maybe that was a local things. The Northwest Legends. Some kind of GTO club. dam this is good glue! @Righty Tighty
The "bad" glue was being phased out right when I reached modeling age so I was stuck with that chitty orange smellin stuff that sticks now and lets go later. I sniffed it anyway. lol

The "bad" glue was being phased out right when I reached modeling age so I was stuck with that chitty orange smellin stuff that sticks now and lets go later. I sniffed it anyway. lol
Just a friendly reminder, this is a wanted thread. Sale rules apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back