1964 barracuda windshield gasket

-

dodgedave68

Reaction score
anyone know where to buy a new one? - also anything to watch for when buying the insert ribbon chrome?

I searched with numerous suppliers. Got the same story from all of them. One company that made them went out of business and the other has them on back order for months.
If you find a source be sure to post it up.
As far as the insert strip, I'm not aware of anyone making a replacement that is correct. The original had a kind of "squiggle design" on it. There are smooth chrome look and black inserts readily available from glass shops.

anyone know where to buy a new one? - also anything to watch for when buying the insert ribbon chrome?
I talked with Nigel at National Moparts in Beaverton,Ontario Canada last month about one fr my 66 Dart.Price was $275(WoW),but he did have them in stock.Try google for National Moparts for phone #.Is gonna be pricey with shipping,but he has them.Good Luck.

I have a new one I bought for a project and the lockstrip ( not stock one but it works good and looks great) . $175.00 shipped to the lower 48 . PM me .

Thanks,

Steve

-
Back