1964 dart anniversary silver ZZ-1

Early A-Body Discussions

1. barbee6043

barbee6043 barbee 6043 FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    wondering if anyone here has one that color. I picked up one with a great body, original paint, ( whats left that hasn't faded off), my best indicator of the color is the jams. looks like a greenish silver!!???? wonder how it looks with fresh paint!????? the original interior, the door panels are like new, the carpet on bottom is a brown, the panels looks like some shade of a green????? probably has changed color some from age....
    if anyone has one of these with good paint or that color door panels, I would love to see some pics if possible... thanks

2. barbee6043

Local Time:
    I lucked into a super solid roller. original paint, ( what the sun didn't bake off!). it is the ZZ-1 anniversary silver. lookin at the door jambs doesn't give me much of an idea what it would look like in that color. does anyone have a 64 that color. would love to see one in good paint.

Attached Files:

3. barbee6043

Local Time:
    i made mistake.... its called anniversary gold. anyone have one with good paint, everyone repainted it RED!???? LOL

4. WRB426

WRB426 Insane 4 Mopars FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    I'm racking my brain. I know I've seen one recently. Maybe it was under member's restos. Or Google 64 Dart for pictures.

5. toolmanmike

toolmanmike FABO Staff Staff Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    Is this the color you're looking for? Dang, I need a 64! lol

Attached Files:

6. barbee6043

Local Time:
    i'd say that's it! looks different depending on how light hits it I assume. I guess it is sorta a greenish goldish silverish color!??? my door panels are like those. I figure I will paint it back that original color. is that your car toolmanmike???
    my car is a roller but sooo little rust and pretty straight. I think I will drop SB in it. I got enough slant cars!! LOL I got it off old guy (my age) that has pretty good collection of high end chevy and ford cars. ( he had NO use for the dart!) LOL
    thanks for the pics!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.