Lee Robinson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Contact seller
I am parting out a 64 Dart GT hardtop. It has some rust in driver floor,
the low area in front of rear shock mounts and lower rear window area.
The 1/4 panels and trunk floor drop-offs are very solid. This car is very restorable. I just don't have time or money to restore it. Interior is trashed, seats are there, but need foam and covers. Lots of nice body parts and trim. I live in Sacramento, Ca. area.

Attachments

• DSCN1001.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCN1002.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCN1003.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCN1004.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 231
hey LEE, hows the rear valance and the hood emblem and spears???? I could use them if they are in decent shape.

hey LEE, hows the rear valance and the hood emblem and spears???? I could use them if they are in decent shape.
wolfhammer, I have a rear valance from a 65 Dart, in good condition, $65.00. I also have the corner pieces that tie into the rear val-
ance and the 1/4 panels. Right is removed. $50.00 Left side is still attached to rear 1/4 section. I think I have a buyer for the hood trim, If
he doesn't get I will let you know. PM Me. I can E-mail pics to you. Thanks, Lee

I'd be interested in the front license plate bracket for my '63 Dart GT convert.. could you remove the license plate & shoot me a photo of the bracket, close up ? Send to [email protected] ...you know..left shot, right shot, etc.. I want to be sure it is same OEM part as fits my '63. Give me some idea of price for your bracket, mounting screws, etc. ..everything to mount to my car. Wouldn't happen to have an OEM A/C unit under the dash & hood, would you ? If so, same routine, some idea of price ?? Would you have an extra pushbutton shifter mechanisim ?..I especially need the PARK lever spring mounted on the back end of the park lever.. this spring is the overcenter spring
which holds it in park, and locks it in up position when driving the car. Sort of a double coiled flat spring with couple of "squirrely" bends on each end to mount into the proper position in the shifter mechanisim. I could also use a couple of solid rear floor pans for the rear seat area..Under the carpet, which I could weld into position to fix my rusted floor pans..especially the driver's side rear. What engine do you have in your Dart?
Thanks, BILL-Cols,OH [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back