Status
Not open for further replies.

WRB426

Insane 4 Mopars
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
Lost storage, no time or money either to finish my project car. Originally /6 auto. Car was stripped to race. Have about 70% of the parts that was taken off. Overall the body is solid. Before paint , both rear quarters had a small spot on lip. Both doors had a small spot as well. Bondo the rust and side holes where the trim was. Don't have the side trim, it was junk. Previous owner cut passenger inner fenderwell, tunnel and trunk. I have all rust free metal to fix all areas. Plus a pair of new fenders, used doors and a lightweight fiberglass lift off hood with a fiberglass hood scoop. Car is a roller with a 8 3/4 housing only, super stock leaf springs and long drag shocks. 10" drum brakes all around but don't work. Have some extra parts that will go with car. But what you see is what you get. Have title for the Dart. Car is located in Ashland, MA 01721. Will not separate car and parts. I'll gladly answer any questions. PM me here and we'll take it from there Not sure we're to price it, so I'll start with what I'm in it for. $4000 BO https://photos.app.goo.gl/5DQ4RcEedPtwcid38

Lost storage, no time or money either to finish my project car. Originally /6 auto. Car was stripped to race. Have about 70% of the parts that was taken off. Overall the body is solid. Before paint , both rear quarters had a small spot on lip. Both doors had a small spot as well. Bondo the rust and side holes where the trim was. Don't have the side trim, it was junk. Previous owner cut passenger inner fenderwell, tunnel and trunk. I have all rust free metal to fix all areas. Plus a pair of new fenders, used doors and a lightweight fiberglass lift off hood with a fiberglass hood scoop. Car is a roller with a 8 3/4 housing only, super stock leaf springs and long drag shocks. 10" drum brakes all around but don't work. Have some extra parts that will go with car. But what you see is what you get. Have title for the Dart. Car is located in Ashland, MA 01721. Will not separate car and parts. I'll gladly answer any questions. PM me here and we'll take it from there Not sure we're to price it, so I'll start with what I'm in it for. $4000 BO https://photos.app.goo.gl/5DQ4RcEedPtwcid38
Pick some of your best pictures and post them here. It's in the rules.

IMG_20200719_163709.jpg

IMG_20200719_163638.jpg

Need gone. Reducing the price. Car and parts, $2500 firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back