1964 dodge dart gt gold ann. ed.

-

bama-a-body

Reaction score
Please help i know someone has pictures of the very hard to find 64 gt golden ann. ed. dodge dart convert, best i can tell mine came in gold with balck int. and black top only a black strip down the top of the body lines by the chrome. I need pics as for this car was dissassembled 15 years ago by my father and i am going to try and fit all the pieces back together again. Oh and for those who are wondering it came with a push button tranny and a posi with a 273 v8 4bbl .......... i would also like to find a transmission as for this one has a bust housing where the tail shaft starts.

I will be posting pics as soon as i pile up the parts god it makes me sick to say that but any help would be great.

Hmmm. Sounds like a great car you have there. I'd really like to see pics. By the way, I'm sure there are already pictures on this site that you seek. Try a search. I'm sure you will find what you need.

I've been told they only made a few of these so that brings forward the long search

the only thing a search comes up with is my question....eeerrrrr uh ,, my plead for help lmao

I'm doing this to bump for you. I know that there just has to be someone on this site that knows exactly what you are talking about. Also bump this again at around 7:00pm. That is when a lot of our members seem to be online.

finally found some pics.....but i would like any more info if someone finds any thx ya'll greatly enjoy this sweet ride

go to bama-a-body and you will see pics of the car restored to mint original condition

My first convertable was a 64 dart 270 golden aniversary car 225 with 4 speed was a fun car to drive and own.I think the tailshaft from a 6 cylinder is the same,if so I have several and can dissassemble one and ship it out to you reasonably.pm me if still needed.

I'm a proud owner of a 64 270 4 Door, with the Golden Ann. emblem on the steering wheel, though it's a little cracked. I love looking at that emblem!

You and your father wanna get that car back together in time for the 100th Anniversary!!
I wish I could get mine restored for the occasion, since it's really in rather good shape for 45 years old. Mostly though I just want to keep it running till the anniversary!!
I wouldn't mind seeing the reference pictures you've found so far.
001.jpg

002.jpg

007.jpg

And if you happen to find a source for those headlight bezels, please let me know!!

ref. pics are posted in my album area and i hope to make it to the 100th that'd be sweet

ours is an push button auto and could really use any info on a v8 conversion of another kind or just to pick up a spare tranny has to be push button tho as for this car will look like the pics i have posted in my albums thx
bama-a-body a.k.a. dale

i may have a spare pair of bezels in the barn i'll take a look see and get back with you

Just looked at the pics, and forgot for a sec that they were just reference photos. I thought, "Well, that's in pretty darned good shape!"

Guess a pile of parts will be quite the puzzle. Well, you've got four and a half years.
Hope you can re-create those seats! Those looked great.

Mine seems to have the same dash, which is probably my favorite thing about the car.

And yeah, let me know if you find some "extra" bezels. I originally only had one, and it was pretty dinged up, so I took it off for the sake of symmetry.
So even some less than perfect ones could be nice. (and I had to look up how to spell "symmetry")

greetings==not many of these left==I have about 70 photos I can send of my '64 GT ragtop, nice driver. ======via a link, I'm at [email protected]. The car is for sale on eBay(local) and Craigslist Indianapolis.

greetings==I can send a link to about 70 photos of my 1964 Dart GT ragtop that is for sale. Send a reply/email. Good Luck with yours.

1964 was Dodge's 50th anniversary year and all 64 Dodges were considered
"golden anniversary" models. There was a gold paint color available that year
and was called "anniversary gold". There were also horn button medallions to commemorate their anniversary year. toolman

-
Back