-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64ValiantRagtop

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
All work has officially ceased on my nearly 4-yr-long project to restore our 1964 Plymouth Valiant Signet 200 convertible...a.k.a. Gerty. Unfortunately, I will not be able to finish the project. She is up for sale now on Craigslist. Not exactly the end I wanted...but we don't always get the end that we want. I just hope she goes to a good home...one that will finish her and will enjoy her for years to come.

Here is the listing on Craigslist: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4068341532.html

I initially found the car here on FABO, so I thought it only appropriate to list it here.

Not a ton...it's just not 100% stock. I filled in where the side trim went on, as well as the where the trim went across the rear (between the tail lights). The lower rear quarters were also fabricated by hand. We did this because at the time, I hadn't been able to find them online. You cannot tell unless you get down and look underneath. One more thing...we had to replace the trunk, and the only one I could find was from a V100...so the emblem is different. This was done out of necessity, but I liked the idea of just the script "Valiant" on the back instead of the big emblem...it looked cleaner to me.

Damn Craig what happened. You are so close. Sorry to here this & hope all is well. Good luck with selling her.

Bruce

Damn Craig what happened. You are so close. Sorry to here this & hope all is well. Good luck with selling her.

Bruce

Thanks. It's killing me and the missus to have to sell it. If I don't, it will just sit in the garage for who knows how long. I'd rather it go to a good home than just sit...

Sorry to hear about this Craig. Pictures of the car look so good too. Anyone would love that thing, Bruce is right its so close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back