-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1964 Plymouth Valiant 2dr post car. Stock 1978 Cordoba 318- 904 big bolt pattern disc brakes. It has 8 1/4 large bolt pattern with rally wheels and 8 3/4 stock or posi also available. Az car, zero rust - Brand new exhaust - 2 1/2 inch to rear. New starter and alternator. All glass is in excellent shape. Chrome is in excellent shape. Car also has brand new tail lights. No, you're not seeing things....the miles on this car are original - 53,000, engine, trans has a little over 61,000 on it.The motor is not a 273, but I do have a good push button trans that goes as well chrome and glass is excellent. I also have original correct year bucket seats that will go with the car. A car that is in this great of shape is truly a rare find! I was going to mini tub and use a large DOT tire. It has 15 x 8 NEW Wheel Vintque Ram Charger Wheels that tuck under with P/215 /75 15. Or 4 rally wheels without trim rings or caps are also available. The front end has all new ball joints upper lower bushings drop center link shocks. This has been an Arizona car all it's life and I am the third owner. Interior is in great shape. Front wheels are not included. This car runs great. There is a clean Arizona title. Price is neg. or possible trade. Car is also listed on several Craigslist cities. I', having issues trying to get pictures posted...
Send me an email and phone number lets talk.:burnout:
$5500.00 obo or possible partial trade

1964 Plymouth Valiant 2dr post car. Stock 318- 904 big bolt pattern disc brakes. It has 8 1/4 large bolt pattern with rally wheels and 8 3/4 stock or posi also available. Az car, zero rust - Brand new exhaust - 2 1/2 inch to rear. New starter and alternator. All glass is in excellent shape. Chrome is in excellent shape. Car also has brand new tail lights. No, you're not seeing things....the miles on this car are original. The motor is not. I also have original bucket seats that will go with the car. A car that is in this great of shape is truly a rare find! I was going to mini tub and use a large DOT tire. It has 15 x 8 NEW Wheel Vintque Ram Charger Wheels. Or 4 rally wheels without trim rings or caps are also available. This has been an Arizona car all it's life and I am the third owner. Interior is in great shape. Front wheels are not included. This car runs great. There is a clean Arizona title. Price is neg. or possible trade. Car is also listed on several Craigslist cities.
Send me an email and lets talk.:burnout:
$5500.00 obo or possible partial trade

i must be blind because i see no mention of mileage... :)

i must be blind because i see no mention of mileage... :)

53,000 the 318 in it has a little over 61,000 on it As soon as I figure out how to do the pictures I'll post them I also have original pushbutton trans in good shape.

I'll bet its the same car that's on Craigslist. Looks good! I like 64 valiants.

I'll bet its the same car that's on Craigslist. Looks good! I like 64 valiants.

Yes it is for the last few weeks my wife has plastered it on craigs list and John the computer guy told me about this and was kind enough to place it so same car any question leave me a phone #
Thanks for looking

Was it parked at 67th ave and bell road recently? Could have swore I saw it over there.

Yes it is for the last few weeks my wife has plastered it on craigs list and John the computer guy told me about this and was kind enough to place it so same car any question leave me a phone #
Thanks for looking

just put the link to craigslist up..

found it...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3756258223.html

1964 Plymouth Valiant 2dr post car. Stock 318- 904 big bolt pattern disc brakes. It has 8 1/4 large bolt pattern with rally wheels and 8 3/4 stock or posi also available. Az car, zero rust - Brand new exhaust - 2 1/2 inch to rear. New starter and alternator. All glass is in excellent shape. Chrome is in excellent shape. Car also has brand new tail lights. No, you're not seeing things....the miles on this car are original. I also have original bucket seats that will go with the car. A car that is in this great of shape is truely a rare find! I was going to mini tub and use a large DOT tire. This has been an Arizona car all it's life and I am the third owner. Interior is in great shape. Front wheels are not included. This car runs great. There is a clean Arizona title. Price is neg. or possible trade
Include your phone number with your reply

3Ee3Lc3Ne5N45I15Ebd4ka42662b51717154d.jpg

3Ia3Mc3Je5I45Ff5M4d4k1da16f7e579f10f4.jpg

3Kb3Lf3Hc5I15Fc5Jfd4k6adafd83c35f1f33.jpg

3G63I73F15Nc5L75Idd4ka0fcc8ddad801772.jpg

3F23I53J75Lc5N75H1d4kd74f3f507b671f15.jpg

3Ga3Fb3Hf5L55E85Med4k52cc3eb884e911bb.jpg

3Kf3Ma3I45If5N45Ked4kce2d42775b1215cc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back