Status
Not open for further replies.

64valiant_702

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, new to the forum.

I'm looking for a replacement brake drum with hub for my Plymouth. I believe it's a 9" drum with 5X4 bolt pattern

The current one is bad from the outer wheel bearing race cutting around the pocket

Hello, new to the forum.

I'm looking for a replacement brake drum with hub for my Plymouth. I believe it's a 9" drum with 5X4 bolt pattern

The current one is bad from the outer wheel bearing race cutting around the pocket
I have one in Omak Wa. if you can't find one closer.

Do you need driver's or passenger's side? The studs are different.

As a hub and drum assembly either side will work as long as you torque the lug nuts properly and remember which way they turn the next time you remove the wheel. A spun outer race is pretty common on those, so, wherever you find one, make sure they check that real good. I have a set of 10" brakes with spindles if you decide to upgrade a bit.

Change the left side out to right hand studs, that way some mouth breather at the local tire shop doesn't snap off some of the left hand studs. Most of them don't know that early Mopars came with left handed studs.

Last edited:
Guess you are fixed up, these should still be available. Local U Pull it, El Paso, TX. 1964 Dart, clean metal. Zip code 88032 dona Ana NM

100_6930.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back