1964 valiant signet 200 pro-touring project

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
xscuseless.gif

Did you have to rework the bottom forward corner of the front wheel opening? I put a set of 17x8 wheels with 245/45 tires on some reworked rotors and mine crashed when I turned the tires. With AndyF's hub, your wheels are even farther out than mine, plus they are wider, just curious if that helped or hurt. Thanks!

Did you have to rework the bottom forward corner of the front wheel opening? I put a set of 17x8 wheels with 245/45 tires on some reworked rotors and mine crashed when I turned the tires. With AndyF's hub, your wheels are even farther out than mine, plus they are wider, just curious if that helped or hurt. Thanks!
Not as much as you would think the fender is just rolled a small amount and AndyF s suff pushes the wheel out of the wheel well more then my set up . I have machined my own hubs and caliper brakets to use gen I viper calipers with baer 2 pc eradispped 13 inch rotors and the wheels are mustang wheels with plus 1 offset it is tight but looks good this way

Not as much as you would think the fender is just rolled a small amount and AndyF s suff pushes the wheel out of the wheel well more then my set up . I have machined my own hubs and caliper brakets to use gen I viper calipers with baer 2 pc eradispped 13 inch rotors and the wheels are mustang wheels with plus 1 offset it is tight but looks good this way

Whoops, assumed that you were using a kit from Andy.

I'm going to have to take something like an 1" out of the bottom front corner of the opening to get mine to work.

what bellhousing did you use to fit t-56 with that motor

a few pics of what I am talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back