-
Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This was good running engine 8 or 9 years ago when I bought it. I pulled it out a few weeks ago and it had frozen up.after a week of oiling the cylinders it still wouldn't turn. I pulled it all apart and found 2 extra tight wrist pins...I ended up gouging the bottom of one piston, and completely busting another. I bolted it all back together to keep from losing anything....and it spins over freely now. The cylinder walls looked good. I'm not interested in buying pistons or a full rebuild...so I'll offer it up here. $200/obo.
Yes...I did leave those 2 tight rods/pistons out.

id trade also...would trade for a good holley 600 or 650 carb.id also trade toward an 8-3/4 chunk (742 or 489). id consider a good aluminum intake (a knock off air gap would be great).id also consider a cam/lifters that would be compatable with a stock 318 id like to wake up with a small 4bbl....maybe other smallblock stuff...

I've got a 489 chunk I would trade, I think it has 355 gears in it. Came out of a New Yorker.

I'm in Maryland so I could meet you half way? Roanoke Isn't that far of a drive, I could make a day of it, but I wouldn't be able to meet up until next weekend.

Let me know,
Sean

I wonder the weight for shipping? Is that out of the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back