-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of 4 decent door panels for a 64 barracuda. Any color will do, prefer unmolested ( I have some of those) with good mylar chrome. Also, I could use some door panels for the same. David ‹(•¿•)›

I am looking for a set of 4 decent door panels for a 64 barracuda. Any color will do, prefer unmolested ( I have some of those) with good mylar chrome. Also, I could use some door panels for the same. David ‹(•¿•)›
I have a pair of rear seat panels with good mylar chrome that are blue in colour & you can have them for the price of $0 just pay for postage from my home in Ontario Canada if you want the Ill get the price of postage & you can send up the money & their yours regards dartin jack ps pm your address

Dartin Jack,
You da man! Yes, let me know the postage amount and if it doesn't break the bank. I'll take them!
David

Cancel this request! I was in my garage, looking for a spare tire cover board up in the drop ceiling, and WHAM!! a decent set of door panels!!! Thanks everyone for looking, thank Dartin Jack.
David

1 have an intire red interior for sale seats are custom made no ripps all the osiginall steel panels come with it the steering wheel is cracked but can be fixed has a 3 on the tree$ 1200.00 takes it all you haul or pay shipping cluster is only part gone already will post pics soon or call me at 1 608 837 4427 also 2 doors and a trunk lid for sale call if you ne3ed good parts parting out whole car frame rusted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back