Status
Not open for further replies.

BillaCuda

Big Time
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to find the best place to get the clips for my hood insulation. Seems the 65 cuda is just about impossible to come up with clips.

I am also looking for some new red seat belts.

Thank you in advance for your help

Do you have a sample of the clip you can post here? I think Snake Oil Products will reweb those belts for you.

I'll work on the photo's. The clips are rectangle. It's a 1965 Barracuda. I'm down to use whatever clips could work.

I haven't really paid attention to the condition of them, but we are not putting the hood insulation back on my son's car.... The mice and chipmunks claimed most of the insulation, but they left the clips. I'll take a look at them this evening and if I can get them off without messing them up, they are yours for the postage. We're using his dented/rusted hood for patch panels in his floors. If you are not in a hurry, and can wait until I get around to cutting all my patches out of it, it'll be easier to get the clips out from the top side....

If they are even reusable......

Pulled all 22 of them off the old hood this evening.... offer for postage only is still good.....

Attachments

• clips.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 111
I've got em bagged and ready to mail... pm me your address.....i had deleted your othe rpm with your number in it....:banghead:

I switched to a clip used on early 90's dodge trucks. Not original but being plastic its also non-corrosive. More into functionality than originality on cars that can never hope to beat a big block a-body or a convertible in a show setting.

I'm trying to find the best place to get the clips for my hood insulation. Seems the 65 cuda is just about impossible to come up with clips.

I am also looking for some new red seat belts.

Thank you in advance for your help

Besides the earlier link- classic industries stocks and sells- Unless your ride is a 100% resto show car- I would recommend the new belts- I wonder how many of us are riding on 40 year old belts that would snap if we ever had a collision????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back