1965 barracuda wide body build

-

kharris86

Reaction score
Side question i have some background in metal fabrication and me and my 13 year old son are about to start father son projects on two 65 barracudas he wants me to design some wide body kits on cad for him. Has anyone ever tried this on the 65 barracuda on here and any pointers on issues you might run into?

While I can't help you directly with a wide body, I might be able to point you in the direction of what might be the most custom early A I have ever seen. Maybe you can get some inspiration from there

this car single handedly has made me consider selling my '68 to get an early A because of how amazing it is.

He is also working on a corvette on his page so his posts switch from posting progress on one car, to posting progress on the other.

While I can't help you directly with a wide body, I might be able to point you in the direction of what might be the most custom early A I have ever seen. Maybe you can get some inspiration from there

this car single handedly has made me consider selling my '68 to get an early A because of how amazing it is.

He is also working on a corvette on his page so his posts switch from posting progress on one car, to posting progress on the other.

I will have to check them out and maybe shoot them a message to get some ideas going. Thanks i appreciate the information.

What is your idea of a wide body? Do you want to widen the body or just make mods like air dams ect.?
Considering it is for his 13 year old, I would assume that they are meant to be more for the visual effect similar to how JDM, and more modern cars have their wide body's to fit wider wheels. It's unconventional but I love creativity so I can't wait to see how it turns out

That 64 grille is perfect :) my favorite of the early a's

I agree Icetech. The '64/'65 grilles are totally awsome. With the lights on at night, the grille looks like a wild cat coming at you.

pictures.jpg

-
Back