• 65 cuda 001.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 65 cuda 002.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,201
  • 65 cuda 004.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,191
  • B cuda 002.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,181
actually i want 100 things off of this car.. but parts on a budget are 1 at a time.

Can i get a quote and ship on the hood ornament to 85208?

actually i want 100 things off of this car.. but parts on a budget are 1 at a time.

Can i get a quote and ship on the hood ornament to 85208?
$16 shipped.
Call or PM me a list, the more stuff the cheaper I will make it and will combine shipping.

someone should save that poor car it looks pretty good really
Thought someone would for the price and having a clean title. I can't store it and really don't need another project, so it's off to the scrapper what ever doesn't sell after next weekend.

Parts are being listed in the int. & ext. parts for sale sections here. 1 week till the body gets crushed.

Attachments

• cuda parts 001.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,115
ER AHH....just because the FABO people do not want or need anything does not mean that people that do not belong to FABO might not want something....before you crush her try ebag or craigslist you might be surprised......parts for these cars are getting pretty rare, esp the glass side & rear

ER AHH....just because the FABO people do not want or need anything does not mean that people that do not belong to FABO might not want something....before you crush her try ebag or craigslist you might be surprised......parts for these cars are getting pretty rare, esp the glass side & rear
Did Craigslist for the last 10 days, already tired of the "how does it run" when there is a pic of a empty engine compartment. Thats just the most common one so far, I've had all kinds! The car is posted on several sites as a complete body with little to no response. I just don't have room for it and need to move on, hate to do it though.

I need the plastic pieces from inside the cargo area. Also, there are some rubber/plastic pieces between the bumper and the body where the bumper wraps around at the corners. Also, the wheel well trim if it is good. Lastly, since it is an air car, I really need the radiator shroud and clips if you have them. I may think of more...

I need the plastic pieces from inside the cargo area. Also, there are some rubber/plastic pieces between the bumper and the body where the bumper wraps around at the corners. Also, the wheel well trim if it is good. Lastly, since it is an air car, I really need the radiator shroud and clips if you have them. I may think of more...

Tried to send you a PM, but your box is full.

Damn, nobody had $600.00 to give him to save the damn thing? If I wasn't trying to score something else I would have been all over that for 6 bills. Damn, that isn't even 1/2 a weeks pay.

Damn, nobody had $600.00 to give him to save the damn thing?
Have heard that a lot, but nobody wanted to step up so here we are. I will sell the shell with or without the glass if someone wants a race car project. Going to the scrap yard early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back