Not open for further replies.

RON REAGLE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Barracuda factory Commando 273 4 speed now built 360 4 speed 8-3/4 rear end
Has been converted to 4-1/2" bolt pattern with 15" tires and wheels
Mopar front disc manual brakes
10-1/2" clutch
Complete TTI exhaust system
Sub Frame connectors
Edelbrock aluminum heads with roller rockers
Wizard aluminum radiator with thermostat controlled electric fan
Runs very well
$17,500 FIRM CASH SERIOUS ONLY
Located in Beaver Falls Pa

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_4008.JPG

Last edited:
I'm having a little trouble understanding what's going on ? This is a SERIOUSLY COOL car with a lot of really nice upgrades , a fantastic running and sounding car that draws attention everywhere it goes. I've had it on this site twice and no serious inquiries??? Not even 1 ???

You can go on YouTube put in 1965 Barracuda and see the car when it was freshly done. I have video I can text if you're interested pm me a phone number. The first person serious enough to come have a look WILL buy this car!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron
I remember this car when it was for sale previously. Always liked it. I see you've made some changes to it. Does it still have the 4:10 gears? How much have you driven it and what octane gas do you run?

I run 93 octane most of the time because I like the throttle response I get with it. Yes the 4:11's are still in it but I have 3:55's available if someone wants them instead . 1 set of gears go with the car.

The only trades I would even consider would have to be a running , driving finished car I simply don't have time for a project car. Thanks

OK what's it going to take??? $14,000 FIRM OR ??? Let's hear your offer ? I want to move this car before winter sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back