-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loggato

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I know it's a C-body, but the C-body forum is pretty lifeless.

I'm looking for the drivers door glass for a 2 dr hardtop. technically need the rear glass as well but I'm aware that it will be tough to find.

please let me know if you know of one. Thank you!

IMG_20200718_092201.jpg

B5656458-7BA7-41FC-9D99-4070F9E5DFF7.jpeg
I know it's a C-body, but the C-body forum is pretty lifeless.

I'm looking for the drivers door glass for a 2 dr hardtop. technically need the rear glass as well but I'm aware that it will be tough to find.

please let me know if you know of one. Thank you!

View attachment 1715566328
I have one in a 68 Dodge Polara. 65-68 C bodies are revered to as slap side cars. The wheel base is longer on the Chrysler but I think the doors are the same length. If you are on Facebook there’s a great C body site called C body Source. They would love to have you & your car. It’s a well run site. No BS allowed. Or hate. Let me know on the glass.

You could also try "Murray Park" in Ohio. Advertises in Hemmings motor news, or used to. Likely will be expensive as most of his inventory in hauled in from elsewhere from what I've heard. The local yard here has ten or more truck beds of glass, but most of it is not marked, and would be a nightmare to sort through. I tried to sort it, close to a decade ago, but was only really able to sort based on Make - such as GM, Ford, Mopar, VW, and foreign and truck.

I know of one in a junk yard in ri if you still need it

The driver's door glass is '65 only, but, all the other '65 C-body 2dr HT door glasses will interchange, except for the NY'er. It's unique that year. If you need to know the back glass interchange, let me know. It fits more than just '65 models. There are both tint and clear glass those years if that matters to you.

The driver's door glass is '65 only, but, all the other '65 C-body 2dr HT door glasses will interchange, except for the NY'er. It's unique that year. If you need to know the back glass interchange, let me know. It fits more than just '65 models. There are both tint and clear glass those years if that matters to you.

It would be nice to know what the back glass interchanges with so I can keep an eye out for it. and just to clarify, I mean the rear-most glass, not the rear-side glass.

Thanks!

Yes, back glass, not quarter glass. The interchange on your '65 300 2dr HT is" '65-6 Newport, '65 Dodge 880, '65-7 Polara and Monaco, and '65-6 Plymouth Fury and VIP. All have to be 2DR HT's. There again, there are both clear and tint versions.

LMK if you still need. I may have one from a '65 Fury 2dr hdt. In fact I have all side glass. Vent, door, quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back