1965 cuda headlight bezel

-

hdroyals

Reaction score
i am still looking around for bezels for my cuda. found a nos set on ebay $795 plus shipping
mine will get straightened and painted first

for that kinda money i would paint mine too lol . I dont know if any one repops ares yet .I know they do for the darts tho lol

I would watch feebay, they show up there. also. post list on here under "parts wanted".. I can recommend lee robinson, white punk of nitro, you can ask direct to watch out for some nice ones.. for starters. other good vendors on here too. I would certainly buy the Lawson repops before paying that kind of stupid $$ for NOS. IMO

FYI for all who are interested....

We are currently all sold out on the headlight trim rings for the 63-65 Valiants and 64-65 Cudas, as well as the rings for the 63-64 Darts. We have another production run in the works, but we do not have any kind of a firm ETA from our manufacturer.

If you wish, we can take your name and create an order for them so that when they do arrive here, we would have your order on file and ready to go. No billing would be done until the bezels are here, we have contacted you to let you know(and confirm you still need them), and get your permission at that time to do the billing for them. This way, you can get your order confirmed and your name on our list without having to pay any money up front.

Thanks,
Rick @ Laysons

Ebay has a nice loooking pair ending today that's at 91.00 now

Rick@Laysons - are you guys going to ever repro the trim rings for the 66 cuda?

The '66 Cuda headlight rings are a project Dave has been seriously considering, but that's about all I know at this time...

Thanks Rick - I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would be interested in a quality repop of the 66 ones

Rick, I'm also interested in a set of bezels for my 65 cuda. Any idea yet when these will be available?

FYI for all who are interested....

We are currently all sold out on the headlight trim rings for the 63-65 Valiants and 64-65 Cudas, as well as the rings for the 63-64 Darts. We have another production run in the works, but we do not have any kind of a firm ETA from our manufacturer.

If you wish, we can take your name and create an order for them so that when they do arrive here, we would have your order on file and ready to go. No billing would be done until the bezels are here, we have contacted you to let you know(and confirm you still need them), and get your permission at that time to do the billing for them. This way, you can get your order confirmed and your name on our list without having to pay any money up front.

Thanks,
Rick @ Laysons

Currently have a set on order (along with tons of other stuff) from Layson's.

I may have a set of pretty straight ones but they are stripped of anodizing and are going to get polished. Ill have to look for them again unless someone bought them recently....? I glanced in the garage last week for them but didnt see them.

-
Back