1965 Cuda plastic side trim clips

-

Still Looking !!

Reaction score
Have a 1965 Barracuda and need to find the plastic clips for the lower trim that runs from wheel well to rear wheel well. Have looked on line but haven't been able to find them. They are about 1" by 1 1/2" snap on clips.
I need enough for both sides.
Any help would be appreciated.

member scottylack opted out of his rocker trim - he may have the clips and may or may not let them go... tell him I said hello..

We just put them back on Jake's 65 last night - I believe it is 10 of them per side.

Also member winstoninwisc was parting out a complet car and was selling off everything the car had to offer....

I have some extra! How many do you need?

There was a place in Canada that had NOS which is where I bought mine but looks like supply is dried up so used is probably only option. FYI mopar P/N is 6001790. Good luck.

My 65 Formula S only had a few of the clips and I could not find more so I just screwed it in as required to hold it good. My car aint a show car or perfect original/original so I make it work for me. It runs like a rabbit and looks good, my next step is finish the body and paint job. It is a hole I throw money into but a car I love and as we say Mopar or No Car! Reality of the classic car world is early A bodies don't have the money value of later Cudas so we love them and do what we want to them for fun and driving! Mine was not numbers matching to begin with so it now has 318 painted to look like a 273, a 81/4 rear, 14 inch rally wheels, and nice fm/cd set up! Show winner not! fun to drive and show off yes! People love to see the big glass window and chat about the car! I love to drive it a some time blow away others on the road who think it is slow! So to each his own and good luck finding the clips it is not easy to do!

65cudalover always looking for parts for my big boy toy!

Have a 1965 Barracuda and need to find the plastic clips for the lower trim that runs from wheel well to rear wheel well. Have looked on line but haven't been able to find them. They are about 1" by 1 1/2" snap on clips.
I need enough for both sides.
Any help would be appreciated.

Try these guys- they have thousands of little Mopar thingies

http://www.rtspecialties.net/

This is what I used a few years ago... (The one on the right) Not sure if these are still available ...

Attachments

• RETAINER.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 161
-
Back