1965 dart 270

-
Iso. 65 dart taillights. Would be nice if they started making LED upgrades
I've done a set of 66s and have a set of 65 buckets that I'm looking into doing for a friend Ill post up pictures when I get further along here is mine Right side is the new version that I have made and look AWESOME in the daylight too!
]
12:30 Lunchtime photo of tail light that have been on for 48 hours to test for longevity..
DSCF3807.JPG

Last edited:
I've done a set of 66s and have a set of 65 buckets that I'm looking into doing for a friend Ill post up pictures when I get further along here is mine Right side is the new version that I have made and look AWESOME in the daylight too!
]
12:30 Lunchtime photo of tail light that have been on for 48 hours to test for longevity..
View attachment 1715056391

Well done!

]

]

Where did you get the LED lights for the tail lights would love to do mine.

-
Back