7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Update:

Has sheet metal rivited on front floors but seems to still have sheet metal under them, some rust in both rear qtrs. runs but needs timing chain replaced (comes with her), 4 new tires on 13 inch rims. All the pics I have are on photobucket link in add. Has Pertronix elec ignition and new tune up nos plug wires, factory air.. dont think it works. Gas and temp gauges do not work. New cd player.

Lord works in mysterious way's Enjoy the ride Bruce and No more smoking......You need all your strength so.....QUIT !!! We want ya to git past this

Wow! I go on vacation and miss out on this one. I have no idea how I would have gotten it home but this looks like it was a good deal. Looks like Waggs took it home though so it went to a good owner.

I shall be looking for a "waggin" as soon as the rampage is gone gone gone.

I love your dog in the one picture! I have two Dalmatians myself. Never a dull moment with them around.

Hey Zach....Bruce has the wagon back Lil bro.....I could'nt keep it,It's The Brucemobile :glasses8:
Wow! I go on vacation and miss out on this one. I have no idea how I would have gotten it home but this looks like it was a good deal. Looks like Waggs took it home though so it went to a good owner.

I shall be looking for a "waggin" as soon as the rampage is gone gone gone.

Hey Zach....Bruce has the wagon back Lil bro.....I could'nt keep it,It's The Brucemobile :glasses8:

Waggin, You are a man for all men. That is awesome what you have done for Bruce. Anyone following his health thread knows the pain and suffering that this poor man has been enduring for some time now. It takes a man with a big heart to do what you did for Bruce. God bless you and if there is ever anything I can help you out with, please do not hesitiate to ask. :angel9:

Lord works in mysterious way's Enjoy the ride Bruce and No more smoking......You need all your strength so.....QUIT !!! We want ya to git past this

F_n awesome, do quit smoking :salute:

shes a purdy waggon, i do intend to buy me a / some day. an old dart wagon with those bad *** wrap around windows would be just the ride to put it in. glad you can keep her.

you should have taken it, replaced the timing chain, and then returned it wag :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back