-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wahzinaplymouth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey gang! I am assisting a friend in selling his 1965 Dodge A100 pickup. He doesn't need to sell it, but it's more of a space issue. Plus, the wife is leaning on him to unload it, so it sits in my driveway only making me want it. I have too many unfinished projects, so it is up for sale. It's a slant six/auto/8 3/4 truck. Bodywork has been started and the truck is in primer on the exterior. The bed is rusty and there are some rust holes through the sides of the bed as well. Otherwise, the body is solid. Glass is all there. There is a small rock chip/crack in the front windshield, drivers side. Glass is flat, so hopefully replacement isn't a big issue. Seats are there, in need of recovering, but the owner would like to hang on to the seats if a deal could be worked that way. Obviously the seats are a cool feature of the truck so we could go either way there. The slant does run, but may have some head issues. The prior owner had a shop r&r the head for a valve job, but water is apparently getting into the oil. Owner thinks the head gasket may be the issue, but some diag time is needed. It doesn't seem like it needs much to be a driver. Dodge emblems are included and the truck has a clear Utah title. Please disregard the PRO designation on the windshield. This was done in jest and only reflected the thought of how cool this truck would be as a bracket racer.
:burnout:

We are asking $2500 obo.
We are not able to ship so this would have to be looked into and arranged by a potential buyer.

The truck is located in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Thanks for looking, and thanks for the ad FABO.

Attachments

• a100 front.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6,325
  • a100 seat.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 6,185
  • a100 dash.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 6,207
  • a100 bedrust.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 6,191
  • a100 passside.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 6,231
  • a100 driveside.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 6,196
  • a100 back.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 6,288
I've got some better pictures now that I have access to a decent digital camera. Price lowered to $2100 or obo. Can add or email additional pics if needed.

Attachments

• 100_3298.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 6,290
  • 100_3299.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 7,700
  • 100_3300.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 6,082
Motor and tranny in the truck? I see blocks by the wheels. I and my brother are interested, but as usual, the vehicles we like are a long ways away. Do you have any better quality pics of the interior?

MAN you are killing ME!!!!! :eek:ops:if this were anywhere closer I'd be all over it. @#$#$@$ I've been looking for an a100 truck project for a while. it seems the wife has put a 400 mile limit on my search trips @#$#
good luck with the sale!

:banghead: dang It's probably got thatadapter plate in it that I wanted for my /6 dart upgrade@#$#

Thanks guys, I'm in the same boat usually. All the good stuff I need/want is way too far away. I'll get a couple more pics up during the daytime Friday. And yes, motor and trans are in the truck.

Here's a couple interior shots.

Attachments

• 100_3301.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 5,696
  • 100_3302.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 5,699
I live over in Colorado, do you think he would take 1500.00. I don't need it, but I do like it!

I appreciate the offer. I've got something pending at the moment. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

I want this thing but if I brought it home I would be living in it cause Im sure i wouldnt be allowed in the house again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back