ALPHA MIKE FOXTROT
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Street/Strip Red

Not a show car not show paint
Just a plain 65 Coronet 440 Roller Body

There is a few "dated" pictures, But the car looks exactly the same, All I added was the Hemi Scoop.

= Clear New Jersey Title =

ROLLING
( No engine or trans )

Link to more pictures ->
http://www.picturetrail.com/nomax63

$6,500.00 Rolling, Price is firm

Full interior
8 3/4 Rear
Updated dual master cylinder
Drive Shaft and Trans mount included
Cragar Super Tricks
M/T's 29x11.5 -15 inch Streets
This is not a cut up car,
No roll cage and not tubed.

Williamstown NJ

[email protected]
609 845 5033 After 12:30PM Eastern

407618082.jpg

407618083.jpg

407618084.jpg

407618085.jpg

407618086.jpg

407618087.jpg

407618088.jpg

407618090.jpg

This car is a steal at 6500 !! Another Deal of the year .. Some one needs to buy this its killing me I cant have it ...LOL....... I have 2 cars all ready

put a mild 505 in this and keep interior stock with no roll bar and it screams Cruise night Killer !!!! If I didnt just grab a 72 demon and 4 hours ago a 86 vette for the g/f I would been all over this car ... I hope no one buys it by Christmas,,,, this way I can get it for myself !!!!
Tim (The Legend)

Ahhhh, come on Tim! WhTa one more killer ride in your stable???

hey Rumblefish ,,,, come on Rob lets go halvies !!!!! you know how much fun a no roll bar car is when I get my hands on them !!! This 65 is Perfect !! I like Karl and hope he sells it but NOT till after Christmas and its sold to ME !!!!!!!!!

Hard to tell from the pics but looks like set up for 727? Are the rear wheel 15x10 and what is the rear space? Radiator and motor mounts and brakets included? Is there any exhaust on the car?

Up Yonder

included Parts added update:
Radiator
Headers
Drive Shaft and Trans mount
Transmission with deep sump
2800-3000 Torque converter
( Transmission and converter came with the 426W Commercial that was in the car, drove it in and pulled everything the next day ) both have been sitting for a long time trans need to be checked out.

Been watching this for a while. Please repost if it looks like the sale is not happening

I talked to him a few times and was around the corner from his garage but he was not there that day. Was supposed to call me back if it did not sell. Never heard back so I guess it is sold.

Call you tomorrow Mark, How yah been Tim.

Mondays and Tuesdays I have meetings all day.

Call you tomorrow Mark, How yah been Tim.

Mondays and Tuesdays I have meetings all day.
how about next Tuesday? im off Monday and Tuesdays and my buddy (hes the one that wants the car) is off all week but I cant go during the week and hes on vacation and next Tuesday is his last day off.

Rang yah twice today, Then went to busy sig,
Next Tuesday all day will be good for sure Mark.
Don't bring Tim, He has enough 9 Sec street stuff :D

never ENOUGH !!!! LOL good luck Mark ,, Karl is a stand up guy and this car is a deal, still cant believe its still for sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back