[SOLD] 1965 Dodge Dart 270

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
All original, numbers matching never rebuilt second owner car. Runs and drives great no rust, original paint. 225 slant six automatic transmission manual brakes and steering AM/FM/CD

I have enjoyed this car for many years, its as dependable as the sun and has never let me down. Great car to just drive around and enjoy or an excellent candidate for complete restoration, no money to be wasted on lower quarter panel repair on this one. No oil leaks, new pan gasket, intake exhaust and valve cover gaskets.

I can send more pictures to any interested buyers, the car is located in Squaw Valley California and i can deliver. Asking $4000 or best offer, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC02016.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 638
  • DSC02014.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 650
  • DSC02021.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 661
  • DSC02001.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 627
  • DSC01999.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 618
  • DSC02004.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 640
  • DSC01969.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 622
  • DSC02022.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 639
  • DSC01971.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 596
  • DSC01963.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 636
Very much intrested,,Wish you put this up for sale before I started my 64 project.Too much invested to stop and start over.:banghead:

Sweet car! Reminds me of my grandpa's car - very fond memories. If I had more garage space and the car was closer to NJ, I would be all over it.

Someone will buy it, so don't fret. GLWS!!!

I have it on feebay with a buy it now price or make offer, so far i got an offer of $3150. What do you guys think, should i sell at that price? I am attached to this car however i found a guy that has 5 more desirable mopars rotting in his back yard so im trying to gather funds to buy one.

Counter offer 3500 he will go for it 3500 is fair for that car

I have it on feebay with a buy it now price or make offer, so far i got an offer of $3150. What do you guys think, should i sell at that price? I am attached to this car however i found a guy that has 5 more desirable mopars rotting in his back yard so im trying to gather funds to buy one.

I would probably let it go for less if it sold to a real enthusiast, I just don't want to sell it to someone whose going to let her sit outside an turn to dust. This car still has a lot of pep and deserves to be well taken care of.

After those comments your not ready to sell ...KEEP IT ... you wont like yourself in the morning Been there done that way to many times

QUOTE=horsetrader-2013;1970154193]I would probably let it go for less if it sold to a real enthusiast, I just don't want to sell it to someone whose going to let her sit outside an turn to dust. This car still has a lot of pep and deserves to be well taken care of.[/QUOTE]

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 4x4 that I don't really need, planning on selling it. If your car is still available, I would be interested in buying it. First need to sell mine. You mentioned delivery, how close could you get to Alberta, Canada? (Just north of Havre, Montana.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back