-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseyWales

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1965 Dart 2dr post slant six(225) auto runs very well needs fuel tank. Very solid car has tons of potential. $1000 obo Has damage to left front fender and very small patch of bondo in the right rear lower quarter. Also needs some interior work. Could be driven with a fuel tank.

100_1445small.JPG

100_1448small.JPG

100_1447small.JPG

Damn Josey,that almost looks like my 66 Dart!Good luck with the sale,it looks to be in O.K shape.I also like the post cars ,good for the strip!

car pics 66 Dart 001.jpg

seems like a nice car for the money.....someone pick this car up...got any in the trunk and under hood pics

Heres one from under the hood, as you can see it gets moved around the yard with a gas can. I can take some of the trunk, if someone is interested.
I hate to sell it but I am trying to finish my other 65 and buy a Peavey Valveking halfstack. Too many hobbies, not enough money kind of thing.

100_1449small.JPG

Bump! car still available, would make a great project I have lots of pics if someone is interested just pm your email.

If someone really wanted it and put a deposit on it I could haul it(for the price of fuel and a meal) up to the 4 corners area or western NM, It could be driven off of one trailer and on to another very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back