-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
65 Dart GT V8 convertible.Bucket seats auto on floor.All gauges are intact.273-2 barrel with A/C. Motor is stuck from sitting.Car is very complete.Has been in a garage for almost 2 decades.Clean,has never been a mouse house.Underside of car is descent,exterior sheetmetal is tired.All convertible items are intact.This car is again very complete and the underside is pretty solid.When you break it down between the bucket seats the woodgrain steering wheel,the gauges,wiring,console/shifter on floor,all the V8 related items,the V8 A/C that is totally complete,and then all the Convertible parts and pieces.Whats it worth as just a parts car?? Selling for $2250 firm.Located in Keene NH.

DSC05928.JPG

DSC05927.JPG

DSC05926.JPG

DSC05929.JPG

DSC05931.JPG

DSC05932.JPG

Is there a clean title or any reason that Mass wouldn't issue one? Drum brakes? 13 or 14 inch wheels?

I have a title never signed over from old owner,backside is wide open. .The person I bought it from ,registered it and never titled it because it was not required.There is some receipts,Tranfer of ownership from dealer to the seller from 1966 and factory buildsheet,13inch wheels

I have a title never signed over from old owner,backside is wide open. .The person I bought it from ,registered it and never titled it because it was not required.There is some receipts,Tranfer of ownership from dealer to the seller from 1966 and factory buildsheet,13inch wheels
Thank you. I am heading to Epping Sunday noy that Keene is convenient to there for me. But I am off this week. I'd like to look at the car. Let me PM you.

I'll take the gas pedal assembly, steering wheel, and centerlink. Let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back